-70 (4.52%)
-1 (0.28%)
-24 (11.76%)
-5 (4.35%)
-50 (1.69%)


Beharry Stockbrokers Limited

191 Charlotte St,
Lacytown, Georgetown,
Guyana, South America

Tel:(592) 227-2526
Tel:(592) 227-1349
Tel:(592) 225-0632-5
Fax:(592) 225-6062
Beharry Stockbrokers Limited is a license financial institution licensed by the Bank of Guyana under the Financial Institution Act 1995 (No. 1 of 1995) and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edward B. Beharry and Company Limited and a member of the Guyana Association of Securities Companies and Intermediaries (GASCI).It is registered as a Securities Company with the Guyana Securities Council to conduct business as a Broker under Section 47(2) of the Securities Industry Act 1998.The company was incorporated in Guyana on 12 March 1993.Its main operation is acting as a stockbroker in relation to the investment of cash in the purchase and sale of stocks/ shares. Its source of income is from commission earned.

Hand-In-Hand Trust Corporation Inc.

62-63 Middle Street
North Cummingsburg
PO Box: 10569

Tel:(592) 226 9781-4
Fax:(592) 226 9971
In May, 1971 the Guyana National Co-operative Bank (G.N.C.B) established a Trust Department to carry out the various Trust Services which was incorporated as the GNCB Trust Company Limited on the 28th December, 1971, a wholly owned subsidiary of the G.N.C.B., with its own Board of Directors.On the 23rd February, 1977 the GNCB Trust Company Limited was reconstituted and established as the GNCB Trust Corporation.On the 6th January, 1999 the GNCB Trust Corporation was incorporated under the Companies Act of Guyana into a public company limited by shares, by order #24/1998 and known as the GNCB Trust Corporation Inc.On the 20th November, 2002, the Hand-in-Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Company Limited acquired ninety percent (90%) of the shares of the GNCB Trust Corporation Inc. and the Government of Guyana retained the remaining ten percent (10%) through its holding company, National Industrial and Commercial Investments Limited.On the 14th March, 2003, the Hand-in-Hand Mutual Life Assurance Company Limited and the Guyana Cooperative Insurance Services Inc. (G.C.I.S.) acquired three hundred and seventy-five thousand (375,000) and two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) shares respectively from the Hand-in-Hand Mutual Fire Insurance Company Limited.On the 29th October, 2004, the Hand-in-Hand Trust Corporation Inc. was converted to a private company in accordance with the Companies Act 89:01 (1991).Today, the Hand-in-Hand Trust Corporation Incorporated remains a member of the Hand-in-Hand Group of Companies.

Guyana Americas Merchant Bank Incorporated

GBTI Corporate Office
High and Young Streets,
Kingston, Georgetown

Tel:(592) 223-5193/4
Fax:(592) 223-5195
Guyana Americas Merchant Bank Inc., formerly Guyana Finance Corporation Limited, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 22, 1995 under the Companies Act 1991 of May 27, 1997By Special Resolution on July 30, 1998 the Company's name was changed to Guyana Americas Merchant Bank Inc.The Company was licensed by the Bank of Guyana under section 6 (2) of the Financial Institutions Act 1995 to carry on non-depository financial business in Guyana with the exception of Trust business effective March 16, 2001 and opened for business on June 26, 2001.The Company, having been Registered under section 47 (1) of the Securities Industry Act 1998 to carry on Business as a Broker with effect from July 16, 2003 was admitted to membership of the Guyana Association of Securities Companies and Intermediaries Incorporated in accordance with Rule 3.04. Guyana Americas Merchant Bank Inc. is a subsidiary of Guyana Bank For Trade and Industry.

Trust Company (Guyana) Limited

11 Lamaha Street
Georgetown, Guyana, South America.

Tel:(592) 227 2654-7
Tel:(592) 227-2659
Fax:(592) 227-2828
Trust Company (Guyana) Limited is the oldest and only Trust Company that offers traditional trusteeship services in addition to a wide range of other financial services. These include investment, brokerage, registrar and pension schemes. The Company also invests in secured mortgages.Trust Company (Guyana) Limited was formerly Royal Bank Trust Company (Guyana) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Canada. In 1984 The Royal Bank of Canada sold its Guyana operations to the Government of Guyana but the shares of the Trust Company were bought by a small group of businessmen and professionals.The Company subsequently increased its share capital and expanded its shareholder base. Trust Company (Guyana) Limited is licensed under the Financial Institutions Act and the Securities Industry Act to conduct its business.